Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A day at the dentist

Today Wyatt had to get his first cavity filled. He was very anxious about it. His entire life I had told him if he ever had to get a filling it was going to hurt soooooo bad, they will take a big needle and stab it into your gums! I brought this anxiety upon him. He sat in the dentist chair while I waited in the waiting room. After having his teeth sealed the nurse came out and said that we had to reschedule the filling because Wyatt said "My mom is late for boot cam and I have to leave, I will reschedule with you later" I was very surprised at this statement and went back to see Wyatt only to find him up from the chair and walking towards the door. I yelled at him and told him to get back in that chair. Fifteen minutes later out he came like nothing had happened. When I asked him if he got the filling he said "YES! and I didn't get a shot." He had that tooth filled without novocaine. He's the MAN. Can you see my filling? No, it's white.

No comments: