Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lost Film





Don't you love it when you find an old disposable camera or 2 or 4? I just found 4 today so I dropped them of to be developed and found 2 were from when Wyatt was in 5th grade and this one from last year when the boys ditched school to go snowboarding for the day. I love to find pictures and laugh at all the fond memories from that trip, just like looking through a photo album.

These were from last May when the boys went to Snow Summit for the day and the boys got into a huge snowball fight because Jeff was trying to help Wyatt with something and of course he didn't want to hear it from his brother and did it his own way then turned to Jeff and said "So what were you saying?" in true little brother form. I love my boys, they are so good and really great friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss snowboarding!! ;)