Monday, May 24, 2010

I do this all the time. . .

Today I was driving over the hill and it was so sunny and bright, I was looking in my purse and in my sunglasses holder for a pair of sunglasses that I might have somewhere, anywhere. I couldn't find any, I AM GOING TO GET CROW'S FEET FROM SQUINTING! Then I look in my rear view mirror and there they are a pair of sunglasses on top of my head. OOPS. I bet you have done that before. I am enjoying the last week of my 3 week vacation. I have had a great time the first two weeks now the last one is going to be just as good! It is so nice to be able to hang out with my friends that either work with me or are domesticated goddess and don't go into an office for their job. I love that job title and my girlfriend who proudly holds that title.

No comments: