Monday, October 11, 2010

What do you miss?

It is fall a beautiful time of the year, the leaves turn to beautiful shade if golden yellow, bright orange and red and even a shade of purple. I miss this time of year, growing up on the east coast I have so many memories of fall the crisp cool air the smell of smoke from the fireplace, the sound of the leaves in the street as cars drive over them then the sight of those crushed up leaves flying around like glitter. I remember throwing my poor grandmother in a pile of leaves and the many, many pile we would rake and jump in. There is nothing like the colors of fall, it is magical . . .almost as magical as the first snowfall of the winter.
I hope everyone gets to get out and enjoy this fall, bake a pie, pick some pumpkins and apples and create your own special fall memories.

No comments: