Saturday, December 18, 2010

Busy Time of Year

Where has December gone. . . I have been so busy and right out straight. I got my shopping done during my many trips to San Diego, making 12 neck muffs for a craft exchange with 11 of my new friends, and making cake for a cake walk and cookies for the many cookie exchanges I have been to and have to attend.
Friday was our last day of school for two weeks and boy do I need a vacation, to bad it is cold and raining here, they are calling for a week of rain. Poor Wyatt was looking on the computer this morning for a place close by to go to so he can have some sun, Phoenix AZ was the closest place he could find. I m loving the rainy weather, I forces me to stay warm and finish up my second Afghan before I have to wrap it up for Christmas. I might even get a chance to work on my quilt. Of course I have to make two Steelers scarves before next Sunday. . . hmmmmm I probably should get working on them. Hope you enjoy this holiday season, I know I will I have many fun activities planned this week.

Here we are students and parents during our Holiday Luncheon we had Friday in my kindergarten class.


Here is Teresa with my cake she won at the cake walk, it came out super fun and cute.

No comments: