Saturday, May 19, 2012

Busy week

I thought with the competition season over I would have more free time. Hahaha I was wrong. I had a mentors meeting, then interviews for new leaders and follow up meeting to share with each applicant as to weather they got a position or not.
I have been having som fun too. 3 friends have had birthdays so I got to go out and enjoy their special days. Now I am planning a trip to Indiana this summer. Yes, it's for robotics but now I have a friend trying to coordinate a trip from Michigan to see me I hope we can coordinate their schedule.
I am looking forward to getting away to Palm Springs soon I need a girls weekend away and the sunshine and warmth won't be bad either.
There was a bluff fall down from us last week, can't stop mother earth from doing what she would like.

No comments: