Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009!
























Well my New Years Eve plans changed and I didn't get to do what I wanted but I still have an awesome time. I got to hang out with my kid and his friend, yes it is cool that they still want to hang out with me and I will enjoy every minute of it, I am sure it won't be long before they decide not to. The evening first started off with a dinner trip to get Fish Tacos, then to the store to stock up on junk food. The kids were racing to see who could be first to do everything in 2009. It was great all the calls and text I recieved wishing me a Happy New Year, I have such amazing friends.

1 comment:

Gloria King said...

Dear Cathy,
I hope you have an awsome year...I am so glad we are friends I love you very much...You are a great girlfriend. LOL Gloria