Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yes sir that's my baby . . .


Here is this weeks Sunday picture! Have you been taking a weekly, bi-weekly or daily picture of your child? It is a great way to document how much they change over the 365 days of 2010.
For me trying to get a picture of my 14 year old son is much more of a challenge but he is willing to let me shoot him once a week. My family knows me as the stalkaratzi. . .so be it, I love my family and want to capture their life as they grow up, I want to have their life story caught in each photo. . . WHY DON'T THEY GET THAT?
Some day they will thank me or at least their wives will thank me for capturing their life. Keep creating those wonderful story pictures so in the future you will remember what each and every day was about. Have fun, and enjoy.

No comments: