Saturday, February 27, 2010

February please don't leave yet!

I am not ready for your brother March to come forth, I have barely been able to keep up with you, you came in so quick! The past three months have gone by like a blur. February was suppose to be great after all the winter Olympics were on. . .that meant ice skating I love the Olympics!
OK well Mr. March (as my friend calls him) is coming to see me in one day. . . well I start off my visit with having 2 weeks off to spend with him during that time I will make 3 trips to the San Diego airport, 3 days of First Robotics Competition and a 10 hour photo class. Of course I will also be fitting in 2 trips with the ladies to their Dr. appointments.
When I go back to work after my wonderful 2 weeks off I will be working for two day then heading out to Salt Lake City for 5 days for another Robotics competition. I will be flying on my favorite holiday you have Mr.March . . .St. Patrick's Day.
February I will miss you you have Valentine's which is full of hearts, red, pink, purple and lace all girly. I LOVE Valentine's best off all! Thank you February for your visit.

No comments: