Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Reading

I have seasons for certain activities:

Fall and winter I love to crochet and cook,

in the spring I love to clean and purge and clean and organize

while during the summer I love to read!

I think summer is my favorite time to read because I am on summer vacation and I actually have a chance to relax. My two favorite place on earth to read are in Maine on the lake at camp and on my deck, listening to the ocean. As a child I did not like to read but now I really enjoy it, it is very relaxing.

Some of my books I have piled up on my night stand waiting for me to break into are:

*Eat Pray Love

*Three Cups Of Tea

*The Princess Bride

*Into The Wild

* The Secret Life of Bees

If you have any other good suggestions please let me know.

What are you reading this summer?

No comments: