Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,
We need to talk,
I have been so distant,

I am not even sure what to do about it, I have no excuse . . . I have been busy but no busier than usual, I still carry my camera around and take pictures every day. I always have lots to say I am not sure what it is, maybe its the July Cry weather (gray, gloomy and cold weather) we have only had about 7 days of sunshine in the last 3 months.

Today I went to a memorial service for a 45 year old teacher I use to teach with, she had gallbladder cancer and when they caught it 9 months ago it was already a stage 4. She has a young son who will be entering 7th grade this year. She new her lord and saviour and knew where she would be spending eternity but it makes you stop and think. . . am I enjoying each and every day that I am here and healthy? I always try to do this because who knows what my tomorrow will be.

Summer is here blog and I only have a few more summers to enjoy with my son, he is growing up so fast and soon he will be heading off to college. There are not to many more days of summer for the two of us. I am heading to Palm Springs tomorrow for a bit of sunshine, swimming and R&R. AHHHH.

Oh Blog I enjoy you and miss you.

xoxoxoxo
Cathy

No comments: