Monday, December 8, 2008

December Nights




Friday night after school Wyatt and my friend Deidra and I went down to Balboa Park for December Nights. Thank goodness we stooped at Soup plantation to eat before we got there. We had to park at Petco Park, wait in line for 30 minutes just to pay for parking then take a bus to Balboa Park. It was so crowded! We were very excited to wait in the line to meet the Grinch, well I was. Wyatt is not a fan of line to anything. The Grinch was pretty much the only thing we did because of the VERY long lines, especially for the free admission into the museums. The food was like that of a carnival, long lines and fried, greasy expensive food. We did enjoy the lights and music. I think I was expecting it to be just the three of us and getting to do whatever we wanted. I love Balboa Park, even with the crowds.

No comments: