Saturday, December 27, 2008

A New Year . . .

I am so excited for 2009. This year has been such a great year looking back on it I have done so much. I am on my path to getting healthy (loosing 50 pounds in 7 months) this year I will loose the last 25 pounds. It is crazy for me to looks back at my older posts and pictures and look at myself. This year I need to get my anemia under control, I want to RUN a few more 5K races and I want to continue enjoying life and my family and friends and not sweat the small stuff.
I am thinking of a few more goal to set for 2009 and see how they come out. I want to do more blogging and get to Maine and Michigan this summer. I hope to do more traveling in the coming year. I have a trip planned to Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington so that will hold me over until Maine.



Here is me in Jan 08 Here is me in Aug 08

No comments: