Monday, December 8, 2008

Elena's 503(c)1 Holiday Party

Melanie, Gloria and myself



I just started volunteering with Scrapbook Royalty a non-profit (she just got it) organization that does a lot of fundraisers for organizations or families in need. It is crazy to think that scrapbookers can raise money but boy do they. It is a really neat organization that does a lot of good for so many I feel very privileged to be able to help out with them. This party was so nice, the food was great and it was a great celebration to honor a women who has worked so hard to help so many. Elena is so generous, she had gifts and treat for every guest and of course Santa was there as well and we all got to take home a picture with him, I
guess she didn't think that everyone we know always has their camera with then all the time.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Hi Cathy... You look so beautiful!
Looking at your blog makes me feel all Christmasy!
Keep up what you're doing!
Love, Keri