Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Gloria

Today is my good friend Gloria's birthday. She has such a dynamic personality and is always up and happy even if inside she isn't. Gloria is carefree and loves life she doesn't let anything hold her back. I hope Gloria your next year is a good one for you and you get everything you want, I am glad I am able to call you friend.

Your friendship is special


Like the flowers that bloom,


Or when a butterfly emerges


From within its cocoon...


You remind me of that butterfly,


Loving and free,


Bright and colorful,


For the world to see...


We will share sunshine and rainbows;


Sometimes, the rain and the snow;


We'll stand together through it,


While the cold winds blow...


When the time is right,


We won't stop to ask "Why?"


Our friendship will take flight


On the wings of a butterfly ...

1 comment:

Gloria King said...

okay I am crying...thanks Cathy...thanks..I love you too...