Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Ending to my L O N G day.

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but triffles; to be sure, but, to be scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.

I spent the last 10 hours at Wyatt's school tonight helping them get ready for the San Diego Regional tomorrow. I was kind of tired tonight when I got home but as soon as I saw the package on the table I got a new burst of excitement, I knew right what it was in that box!
YUP, it was my book. . . the book I ordered from the last 3 years of my blog. I was so excited when I started looking at it, it is an awesome way to preserve family memories. I am so glad I forced myself to sit down and order it.
As I mentioned tomorrow is a big day, the first day at the first competition of the season. This will beam kids unpacking the robot, getting it inspected and practicing. . . the most boring day to me of the competitions. I'll keep you up dated as the weekend goes on.

No comments: