Sunday, March 13, 2011

They Did IT!!!

This weekend Wyatt's robotics team competed in the San Diego Regional Championships it was a very busy 3 days for all of us. The team was eliminated in the quarter finals and thought their dreams of going to the World Championships in Saint Louis were over. The very last award of the evening which is the most prestigious award was given to us and guaranteed us a spot in the Worlds. I was so happy for these kids, i saw how much each of them put into this award submission and so see them win it again for the third year in a row brought me tears of happiness.
I was able to get some great pictures of Wyatt during the matches but they are on my camera and I gave my memory card to David's wife so she can make a photo mosaic to post on The Holy Cows Face book page, then print off to take with us to San Jose. I will post my pictures when I get my card back.

No comments: