Thursday, July 16, 2009

You should never sleep mid afternoon!

We have had a very busy week of fun activities finishing up 8th grade today just did Wyatt in! Last night after getting home at 11:00pm and getting up at 6:00am this morning (he was very cheerful which made me happy) the middle school had an all day pool party. Guess who stayed in the water all day? (Hmmm sounds like his mom huh?) Yup my sweet little angle. We got home and he sat down to watch some show with his grandma and crashed. Poor baby he was sooo tired. I don't think that was such a good idea Wyatt! As he was crashed out and I mean crashed nothing was gonna wake this boy up I had a wonderful idea!!!!
Remember it is the middle of the day and people do not need to be crashed when mom has had a venti latte and a coke late in the morning/ or early in the afternoon depending on the way you look at it.

HEHEHEHEHEHE I love you sonshine!

No comments: